Internal Rules of the Relais San Baio
WE ARE HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU TO RELAIS SAN BAIO
Please read our internal regulations:
we do not assume responsibility for any problems arising from the failure to read the regulations.
- Arrivals and departures It is possible to check in between the hours of 14:00 and 19:00.
Relais San Baio does not offer 24 hour reception. There is a small coffee shop open every day from 12:30 to 18:00.
Clients are kindly asked to notify us in advance of their arrival time. You are asked to check out no later than 11:00 on the day of your departure. In the event that the room is occupied after the check out time, it will result in the payment of an additional night.
- Cancellations and stays
- At the time of booking, a pre-authorization will be made on the customer’s card to guarantee its authenticity. At check-in you will pay the full amount.
- The client has the right to cancel his reservation without charge up to 72 hours prior to arrival at the Relais.
- For cancellations communicated between 24 and 48 hours of the arrival date at the Relais San Baio, a one night penalty will be charged. There are no refunds for any reductions in the number of nights of the stay.
- Every reservation or cancellation is considered valid upon receipt of a confirmation email. (We ask you to always also check your spam)
- IN THE CASE OF A NO SHOW (the guest fails to arrive without prior notification) THE FULL AMOUNT OF THE STAY WILL BE KEPT AS COMPENSATION.
- Access to the propertyIt is mandatory for legal registrations that management be notified of the entry and departure of guests and visitors.
Those not incompliance are committing a crime, punishable by law.
Visitors also are required to ask for permission to be able to access the property and they will be asked for an identification document.
Furthermore it is required to communicate the arrival and departure for the receipt and return of the keys.
Access is allowed only to customers aged 18 years or older.
Rooms are furnished with towels, sheets and bathrobes.
Towels are provided for the sun loungers.
The linen change will take place every three days in respect for the
environment. The quest can ask for a daily linen change at an additional
cost of 10 euro (ten) for each set of towels/bathrobes and 10 euro
(ten) for each set of sheets.
Cleaning of the rooms is daily between the hours of 10:30 and 13:00. Rooms occupied during this time will not be remade.
Each room has one reserved parking spot available in the parking area on the property (unattended). The Relais does not assume responsibility for any items left in the vehicles.
- Condition of the stay
The reservation is considered confirmed upon receipt of the data of a valid credit card to guarantee payment (it will be verified at the time of booking), after which Relais San Baio undertakes to reserve the requested rooms (the confirmation by e-mail is always authentic and therefore we invite customers to also check spam).
The balance of the stay must then be paid upon arrival.
The rooms of the Relais San Baio can accommodate a maximum of two people each.
There is no possibility of extra beds.
We do not accept minors and animals and no exceptions will be allowed.
- Rules of behavior in the community
The behavior of each guest must be based on the relationships with the other quests and with the staff, in observance of the fundamental norms of tolerance, respect and cooperation that guarantee daily coexistence. Guests are required to maintain the order and protection of the living environment in the common areas. It is necessary to respect the silence between the night hours (22:00- 8:30) and during the afternoon rest (13:00- 16:00).The use of the television is only allowed at a low volume.
The use of cellphones/smartphones/tables is allowed only at a low volume and in absolute respect of the quiet of the property.
- Legal responsibilities
Anyone that causes damage to the building, furniture, objects or to the small appliances provided, is held legally responsible under the current legislation.Theft and intentional damages will be immediately reported and therefore immediate reimbursement will be requested in the manner described above.
Relais San Baio does not assume responsibility for valuables (money, jewelry, etc) kept in the guest rooms or in the common areas.
- Prices and stays
For prices please email us at: email@example.com
Rates include: coffee pods in the room, breakfast, welcome drink (upon request), tourist tax, wifi and smart TV with on demand service (Netflix).
Respect for the environment
Whenever you leave your room, in order to save energy, you are asked to turn off the air conditioning, the lights in the room TV and any other electric device.
Damages, soiling, loss/non return of keys
In the event of theft or damage, of soiling of the building, furniture, objects or of the appliances provided, and of the loss or failure to return the keys prior to departure, the damage caused will be paid by the person that caused it.
Payments of these types will be done immediately or they will be added to the credit card as a guarantee of the aforementioned (even days after check out).
The loss of the key carries a cost of 50 euro (fifty).
Furthermore it is absolutely forbidden to enter a room or the common spaces wet and to sit on the chairs and sofas with a wet/damp bathing suit.
Any damages caused to the upholstery will be charged as indicated above.
- It is forbidden to:
- Cancellations and stays
- Intend for your own use any part of the common areas, to occupy the areas with furniture, tools and other objects or to prevent the use by the other occupants.
- Make calls on a cellular/smartphone in the common spaces unless the volume is kept at a minimum level to respect the peace of the other guests.
- Keep animals not declared and approved at the time of the reservation.
- Disturb other guests.
- Be on the premises in pajamas or in shabby clothes not keeping with the dignity of the guests and of the property.
- Have flammable materials or harmful, radioactive substances in the common spaces and in the rooms.
- Throw or deposit trash or refuse outside the appropriate containers.
- Throw any materials in the drain that could clog the pipes.
- Make changes to the premises and to the furniture.
- Tamper with any of the systems: electric, water, air conditioning, heating etc.
- Use heaters or stoves of any type to prepare food or beverages or heat producing appliances outside of the equipment provided.
- Smoke inside the rooms or in the common spaces of the property.
- To have weapons of any kind or type.
- To have or use narcotic substances.
- To light fires.