In accordance with the current legislation on the protection of personal data (Regulation EU n. 679 of 2016) we would like to inform you that the handling of your personal data is carried out in an ethical and transparent manner, only for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights. Processing is carried out also with the use of computerized means for the following purposes:
1. To obtain and confirm your booking of accommodations and other services, and to provide such services as requested. Since this processing is necessary by the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required, except in the particular case in which so-called sensitive data is provided. In the event that you refuse to provide the personal data, we will not be able to confirm the reservation or to provide the requested services. Processing will cease at departure, but some of the personal data can or must continue to be processed for the purposes and the manner indicated in the following points;
2. To comply with the obligation set forth in “Consolidated Law on Public Safety” (article 109 R.D. 18.6.1931 n. 773) which requires that we provide identification data of our guests to the police, for purposes of public safety, in the manner established by the Ministry of the Interior (Decree 7 January 2013). Data submission is mandatory, and does not require your consent, and in the event that you refuse to provide it, we will not be able to host you at our property. The data acquired for this purpose is not saved by us, unless you provide the consent to save the information as foreseen in point 4;
3. to comply with applicable administrative, accounting and tax regulations. For these purposes, your consent is not required. Personal information is processed by us and our people in charge of data processing, and is disclosed outside the company only if and when required by law. Should you refuse to submit the required data for the above purposes, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. Data acquired for such purposes is retained by us for the required statutory period (10 years – or longer, in the case of tax audits);
4. to speed up the registration process during your next visit to our property. For such purposes, after receiving your consent (which can be revoked at any time), your information will be retained for a maximum of 12 months and will be used when you are a guest again for the reasons referred to in the previous points;
5. to allow you to receive messages and telephone calls during your stay. Your consent is required for this purpose. You can revoke your consent at any time. The processing will in any case cease upon your departure;
6. to send you our promotional messages and updates on rates and special offers. For this purpose, after obtaining your consent, your data will be kept for a maximum of 12 months and will not be disclosed to third parties. You can revoke your consent at any time;
7. for purposes of protecting people, property and company assets, through a video-surveillance system in some areas of the property, identified by the special signs. Your consent is not required for such processing because it is conducted pursuant to our legitimate interest to safeguard persons and property against potential violence, theft, robbery, damage and vandalism and also for the purposes of fire prevention and work safety. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except for holidays or other cases when the facility is closed, and in any case no later than one week. They are not disclosed to third parties, except in the case in which it is necessary to adhere to a specific investigative request from the judicial authority or judicial police.
We also wish to inform you that the European Regulation grants you certain rights, including the right to access and correction or of cancellation or limitation or of opposition to the processing, in addition to the rights of data portability if and when applicable (articles 15 to 22 of the EU Regulation n. 679 of 2016). You can also file a complaint with the supervisory authority, according to the procedures provided for by current legislation.
For any additional information or to assert the rights recognized by the European Regulation you can contact:
Data controller: SAN BAIO SRLS, Via della Macchia 5, 57023 Cecina (Livorno), Toscana.
P. Iva 01906930498